DevOps Engineer (m|f|d)
ExB Group is a technology company in the field of Artificial Intelligence. Our vision is to teach machines to understand and process natural language.
Our main product is a Machine Learning based platform for Intelligent Document Processing (IDP). It is already used by top companies to automate all workflows that involve unstructured data.
About the position
ExB’s infrastructure team manages the heterogeneous server landscape on-premises and in the cloud (local data center & AWS). Together with us, you are responsible for guaranteeing the availability of our containerized service landscape. We work with current technologies such as Ceph or Kubernetes. We see ourselves as an interface between hardware and our Scrum teams and act across teams.
Within the infrastructure team you will work with experienced and motivated colleagues. The work is based on close cooperation, open and direct communication and a good mood.
- Integration planning into various cloud providers for customer projects
- Manage deployment of our platform services in those environments
- Plan, create and run acceptance tests
- Build and deploy tools to support monitoring and maintenance of our cloud infrastructure
- Cooperate and communicate with the team that is building the platform
- Over three years of professional experience
- Knowledge of cloud deployment management tools such as Kubernetes (EKS), Docker
- Strong skills deploying services in cloud providers such as AWS
- Knowledge of service models such as PaaS, IaaS, and CaaS in cloud computing and their individual usage scenarios
- Willing to take on-call duty
- You are a communicative person
- Good command of English and German
Desirable additional qualifications
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code such as AWS CDK or Terraform
- Knowledge of using the Elastic Stack (ELK) for monitoring purposes
- Experience using deployment automation tools such as Ansible or Chef
- Knowledge of cloud storage technologies such as Ceph, Software-Defined Storage (SDS)
- Experience with non-relational databases such as Apache Cassandra
- Experience in administrating the Atlassian Stack
You are fascinated by artificial intelligence and want to contribute as DevOps Engineer (m|f|d) to the success of ExB?
Then we are looking forward to your application – and to meet you!
Your benefits at ExB
Enjoy a true work-life balance
Flexible working time arrangements and remote work have not just been with us since the Corona pandemic. You can also personalize your workplace with the software and hardware of your choice. At ExB you are able to create an individual work infrastructure that fits your needs.
Spark the entrepreneurial spirit inside you
At ExB you will work on challenging tasks in cooperation with a well-coordinated team and have the opportunity to quickly build up and expand your knowledge and skills in the field of artificial intelligence. At the same time, you enjoy the broadest possible freedom in shaping the content of your work according to your knowledge and interests.
Be yourself and invest in your own future
With us, no one has to bend. Our hierarchies are flat and the “chiefs” are always approachable. In the long run, the better idea wins – no matter who has it. In this way, you can actively shape your own future as well as our company’s development.
We look forward to receiving your application and take our time to pre-select our applicants. You will have feedback from us on how to proceed within 2-3 days.
2. Video call
After a few days, a short, 20-minute video interview with our HR manager will take place. A first introduction reveals to you and to us whether we should get to know each other better.
3. Personality test
120 questions give you and us information about your personality. You will also receive an evaluation.
4. Team fit interview
Finally, it’s time for an evaluation of the coding challenge and a video session with the team lead.
5. Contract negotiation
If everything fits, you’ll get an offer you can’t reject and we’re looking forward to welcoming you on board soon.