Senior Java Developer (m|f|d)
ExB Group is a technology company in the field of Artificial Intelligence. Our vision is to teach machines to understand and process natural language.
Our main product is a Machine Learning based platform for Intelligent Document Processing (IDP). It is already used by top companies to automate all workflows that involve unstructured data.
About the position
Within our cross-functional teams you will work as a Java developer with a very experienced developers and researchers in various fields, such as Automatic Language processing, information retrieval, databases and image processing. The ExB’s research department has in recent years developed a complete solution for speech and image processing. It is based on the most modern principles of the Deep Learning, Unsupervised Learning and academic and industrial standards.
Teamwork is based on close cooperation, mutual support and trust. If you are also enthusiastic about the latest technologies, communicate openly and enjoy working as part of a team, you should read on.
- You develop new features for our customers
- You bring integration into external services and create unit and Integration tests for these services
- You will contribute to the selection of frameworks, services and technologies in the team
- You will be involved in building the microservice architecture as well as in further development of automation (both in development and test cycle)
- Within the team you work independently and are happy to share your experience and communicates at the same level
- 3+ years of professional experience in development and design of software in Java / J2EE
using object-oriented development methods with Spring, Jersey
- You have already successfully implemented microservice architectures and are familiar with corresponding frameworks and REST technologies, especially JAX-RS
- You are experienced in structuring data with JSON and XML and the
dealing with large distributed systems in a business or hosted environment
- TDD and CI are an integral part of your work process
- You can easily handle Confluence, Jira, Maven, Junit, Git, Mockito
- You have experience with Docker and Spring Boot
- Understanding of security problems that occur in a distributed system is an advantage
- Ideally, you have experience in projects with big data infrastructures (e.g. Hadoop), analysis, machine learning, UX design and Python
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
You are fascinated by artificial intelligence and want to contribute as Senior Java Developer (m|f|d) to the success of ExB?
Then we are looking forward to your application – and to meet you!
Your benefits at ExB
Enjoy a true work-life balance
Flexible working time arrangements and remote work have not just been with us since the Corona pandemic. You can also personalize your workplace with the software and hardware of your choice. At ExB you are able to create an individual work infrastructure that fits your needs.
Spark the entrepreneurial spirit inside you
At ExB you will work on challenging tasks in cooperation with a well-coordinated team and have the opportunity to quickly build up and expand your knowledge and skills in the field of artificial intelligence. At the same time, you enjoy the broadest possible freedom in shaping the content of your work according to your knowledge and interests.
Be yourself and invest in your own future
With us, no one has to bend. Our hierarchies are flat and the “chiefs” are always approachable. In the long run, the better idea wins – no matter who has it. In this way, you can actively shape your own future as well as our company’s development.
We look forward to receiving your application and take our time to pre-select our applicants. You will have feedback from us on how to proceed within 2-3 days.
2. Video call
After a few days, a short, 20-minute video interview with our HR manager will take place. A first introduction reveals to you and to us whether we should get to know each other better.
3. Personality test
120 questions give you and us information about your personality. You will also receive an evaluation.
4. CTO 1on1
Our CTO will personally give you a preview of our Coding Challenge and is looking forward to some technical talks.
5. Coding challenge
Now it’s your turn! In 4 – 6 hours you will demonstrate your skills in our Online Coding Challenge.
6. Team fit interview
Finally, it’s time for an evaluation of the coding challenge and a video session with the team lead.